- Rule changes and NEC elections 2012
- The Hain report: “disappointing, big-time”
- Bad news as Labour deadline approaches
- Rule-change proposals for Labour conference 2011
- If you’re starving, you need food, not blather
- Labour youth rebel against undemocracy
- Draft motion for union conferences 2011
- Labour Party Democracy Task Force launches website
- Labour conference should lead against cuts!
- Vote Diane Abbott – and organise!
- Click here to support SCSTF
- Covering letter for use when sending SCSTF statement to union branches, etc.
- Donate to SCSTF via PayPal
- Labour Party Democracy Task Force
- SCSTF anti-BNP leaflet
- SCSTF Facebook group
- SCSTF poster
- SCSTF statement as html
- SCSTF statement as pdf
- Sheffield SCSTF
- Trade-union anti-cuts petition to use on street stalls, door-to-door, etc.
In a leaflet for Labour Party conference, SCSTF has called on the conference to take a bold stand against the Tory cuts and start reconstructing Labour democracy. Continue reading
A delegate at the Unison Labour Link conference (2 July) reports that at the Labour leadership hustings there Diane Abbott offered a clear alternative to the ex-Cabinet candidates on privatisation, PFI, low pay, and housing – but was no stronger on trade union freedom than the others. Continue reading
There is discussion on the Labour and trade union left of John McDonnell, left-wing Labour MP for Hayes and Harlington and Chair of the Labour Representation Committee, standing for Labour leader. We urge all socialist and trade union activists to back this campaign.
More details soon. For the John4Leader Facebook group see here.
British Airways bosses have once again successfully mobilised the courts against strikers, winning an injunction that bans the action on the basis of a technicality with the balloting process. Continue reading
3.45pm, Saturday 15 May
University of London Union, Malet Street, WC1H Continue reading